WHAT!?! No picture!?! Actually, we didn't post pictures of our baby's genitalia either...we are so excited for you guys! Raising our little girl has been such a blast!
YAY!!! We're so excited for you! I wanted to call you on Friday, but my phone has been M.I.A. for weeks, so this will have to do for now. We love you guys!
6 comments:
Congrats!!! cant believe i was wrong! =( oh well! you're half way there until u meet your lil girl! congrats again!
congratulations! You guys must be thrilled. Little girls are so sweet and fun to shop for!
I KNEW IT!!! (not really "knew" knew it, but that's what I guessed) How exciting!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! :)
So awesome! A GIRL !! YAY !!! Kenna will LOVE being a big sister again. :)
WHAT!?! No picture!?! Actually, we didn't post pictures of our baby's genitalia either...we are so excited for you guys! Raising our little girl has been such a blast!
YAY!!! We're so excited for you! I wanted to call you on Friday, but my phone has been M.I.A. for weeks, so this will have to do for now. We love you guys!
Post a Comment